2014 Alaska Airlines College ID Camp
2014 Alaska Airlines College ID Camp
The Alaska Airlines College ID Camp will be held immediately following the Alaska High School State Soccer Championship tournament and prior to the 2014 Alaska Airlines Cup. The Alaska Airlines College ID Camp will feature twelve (12) college coaches from both men’s and women’s programs from NCAA DI, DII, DIII, NAIA, NCCAA and Junior College institutions.
- Dates: June 1-4, 2014
- Location: Kincaid Park Soccer Complex, Anchorage, Alaska
- Age Groups: Current U15 and older Boys and Girls (Please see the New York Red Bulls Soccer Camp for U10 - U14 players)
- Cost: $275 per Camper. Each Camper will receive a quality training experience from some of the nation's top collegiate soccer coaches in addition to a College Night with the coaches, a soccer ball, two (2) camp t-shirts, and a written evaluation from one of the attending college coaches.
- Format: Each Camper will have multiple training sessions (two (2) per day) with at least one sessison with each of the staff of college coaches representing twelve (12) different college soccer programs from around the United States. Additionally, there'll be specific goalkeeping training for all goalkeepers with a dedicated collegiate goalkeeper coach. This format will allows all coaches the ability to identify possible players for their school’s men’s and women’s soccer programs.
- Showcase Games: On June 4, the Showcase Games (Boys and Girls) will be played at the Conoco-Phillips Stadium at Kincaid Park. Teams will be chosen by the Alaska Airlines College ID Camp coaches from only the players attending the camp. Each Showcase Game will be video recorded and made available on-line to all Campers for future use as a future recruiting tool. Camp T-Shirts will be used as jerseys for participating players while game shorts and socks will be provided for the game but must be returned.
Please Note: The amount of playing time during the Showcase games is up to the discretion of the College Coaches and is not guaranteed for camp particpants.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE ORDER FORM FOR A COPY OF THE 2014 ALASKA AIRLINES COLLEGE ID SHOWCASE GAME
- College Night: An evening seminar with the attending Alaska Airlines College ID Camp coaches will be provided for Campers and their parents in an open forum to discuss the various college soccer programs, NCAA requirements, how to get recruited, the day in the life of a college student-athlete, etc. This event will be held in the Main Banquet Room of the Anchorage City Limit's Lofts, Sunday, June 1, 6:00-7:30 PM.
- Accommodations for out-of-Anchorage Campers: Out-of-Anchorage Campers are offered a special housing rate from the Host Hotel. However, out-of-Anchorage Campers must provide their own chaperone while staying at the host hotel. We also have limited home-stay housing options with Rush families for out-of-town camp attendees. Please contact the Camp Director for details.
- Registration: Registration for the Alaska Airlines College ID Camp will open on February 15, 2014 and close May 25, 2014. (Registration may be limited to maintain the integrity of an appropriate Coach:Player ratio) A late fee of $50 will be charged for registrations after May 25 if accepted.
Please Note: Teams registering with more than ten (10) players will be allowed to train together if requested.
All refund requests received 30 days or less prior to the start of the camp will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis by the Camp Director. All refund requests received 30 days or less prior to the start of camp will be assessed a $50 administrative/cancellation fee AND may incur additional costs due to the timing of the request or non-refundable costs which the camp has incurred. Request for refund for medical reasons may require a physician’s note.
NONDISCRIMINATION STATEMENT - In accordance with applicable Federal laws and Rush policy, Alaska Rush does not discriminate in any of its policies, procedures, or practices on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual preference, age, or handicap.