2013 Summer Solstice Cup
2013 Summer Solstice Cup recreational soccer tournament
|2013 Summer Solstice Cup Schedule|
- Dates: June 21 - 23, 2013
- Location: Kincaid Park Soccer Complex, Anchorage, Alaska
- Age Requirements: U6 - U19 Boys and Girls (Recreational Players Only)
- Cost: U6 - U10: $250 | U11 - U19: $325
- Format: Round Robin with a four (4) game minimum for U6 - U8 and a three game minimum for U10 - U12 plus Championship Rounds. (Teams eliminated early may schedule friendly games with other tournament teams on tournament fields on a space available basis.)
- Awards: Each player will receive a Certificate of Participation. Additionally, U6 - U8 teams will receive Team Award Certificates while the first three (3) places of U10 - U19 teams will be awarded medal.
- Tournament Wristbands: For tournament participants and supporters, Tournament ID Wristbands will be made available for purchase and will allow for discounts on goods and services from local stores, restaurants and businesses during the tournament dates. The cost is $10 per player/coach/parent/guest. Any team that purchases at least ten (10) players wristbands will receive two FREE coach/parent wristbands. A list of participating vendors will be published and updated on a regular basis prior to the start of the tournament. Torn or damaged wristbands will be replaced free; Lost wristbands must be re-purchased. Wristbands may be purchased on-line during registration or anytime before or during the tournament.
- Registration: On-line tournament registration will open on March 1st, 2013 and close June 16th, 2013. Players must be affiliated with a recognized youth recreational soccer program. NO REGISTERED COMPETITIVE PLAYERS WILL BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE! If you are registered as a competitive player with the State Association you WILL NOT be eligible to play in the Summer Solstice Cup.
- Team Check-in: Date/Time/Location TBA
- Tournament Sportswear: Customized tournament t-shirts, sweatshirts, and sportswear will be available on-site for purchase.
- Player Photos: Player action photos will be available for purchase on-site.
- Food Concessions: There will be food and beverages available for purchase at the tournament fields.
- Rules: Tournament Rules and Format will be posted when registration opens.