2013 Alaska Airlines Youth Soccer Camp
The Alaska Airlines Youth Soccer Camp will run concurrently with the Alaska Airlines College ID Camp. The Alaska Airlines Youth Soccer Camp will feature twelve (12) college coaches from both men’s and women’s programs from NCAA DI, DII, DIII, NAIA, NCCAA and Junior College institutions.
- Dates: May 26 - 28, 2013
- Location: Kincaid Park Soccer Complex, Anchorage, Alaska
- Age Groups: Current U10 - U14 Boys and Girls
- Cost: $150 per Camper. Each Camper will receive a quality training experience from some of the nation's top collegiate soccer coaches, a soccer ball, and camp t-shirt.
- Format: Each Camper will have six (6) training sessions (two(2) per day) with the staff of college coaches representing twelve (12) different college soccer programs from around the United States. Additionally, there'll be specific goalkeeping training for all goalkeepers with a dedicated collegiate goalkeeper coach.
- Accommodations for out-of-Anchorage Campers: Out-of-Anchorage Campers can be offered a special housing rate and FREE transportation to/from Kincaid Park from the host hotel. However, out-of-Anchorage Campers must provide their own chaperone while staying at the host hotel. We also have limited home-stay housing options with Rush families for out-of-town camp attendees. Please contact the Camp Director for details.
- Registration: Registration for the Alaska Airlines Youth Soccer Camp will open on February 4, 2013 and close May 19, 2013. (Registration may be limited to maintain the integrity of an appropriate Coach:Player ratio)
Please Note: Teams registering with more than ten (10) players will be allowed to train together if requested.
This is a terrific opportunity for players and teams to to train with some of the top soccer coaches in the country prior to the Alaska Airlines Cup, Region IV Soccer Tournaments or just the UAYSL Summer Session.
An equivalent camp outside of Alaska could cost as much as $650 for a camp and housing not including travel expenses.
All refund requests received 30 days or less prior to the start of the camp will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis by the Tournament/Camp Director. All refund requests received 30 days or less prior to the start of camp will be assessed a $50 administrative/cancellation fee AND may incur additional costs due to the timing of the request or non-refundable costs which the camp has incurred. Request for refund for medical reasons may require a physician’s note.
NONDISCRIMINATION STATEMENT - In accordance with applicable Federal laws and Rush policy, Alaska Rush does not discriminate in any of its policies, procedures, or practices on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual preference, age, or handicap.